Templar - PT5 Low profile Belt Multicam
Templars Gear PT5 is a compact low profile tactical belt, designed as a minimalistic MOLLE platform for convenient carrying weapons, pouches and light equipment. The PT5 set includes an external belt sleeve, which has laser cut slots in the MOLLE system, designed for mounting holsters, mag pouches and other equipment. In addition, there are vertical cuts on the entire length of the belt, which allows interlacing the inner belt and mount of holsters that are incompatible with the MOLLE system.
The second element of the set is a simple, stabilizing belt. Thanks to the adjustable fastening and four patches of velcro, it allows stabilizing the outer belt as it is in sports or patrol belts.
Sleeve requires an internal belt with a maximum width of 45 mm. (not included).
The belt is available in three sizes:
- S dedicated for the waist circumference of 84-92 cm
- M dedicated for the waist circumference of 92-100 cm
- L dedicated for the waist circumference of 100-110 cm
- Anatomical, low profile design for comfortable use during movement
- Made entirely using laser cut Cordura
- Lightweight construction without spacer foam for a better fit to the body
- The inner surface of the cover sewn to stabilize with Velcro belt
- Internal stabilizing belt for trousers
- Vertical slots to lead the belt part out
- Four patches of velcro that can be independently placed on the belt
- It requires the use of an inner belt with a width of 3.8 to 4.5 cm
- Manufacturer: Templars Gear, Poland